The Steps of the Process
- The concrete surface is abraded to remove contaminants and create a rough profile for maximum bond to the coating.
- All cracks and holes are filled and/or grinded as needed.
- The pigmented base epoxy coat is spread using a squeegee and back rolled for even thickness.
- While the base coat is still wet, the vinyl flake or quartz aggregate is broadcast into the basecoat and allowed to dry.
- The excess aggregate is scraped and vacuumed off and lightly sanded to prepare surface for the polyaspartic top coating.
- The polyaspartic top coat is prepared and applied to put the finishing touch on a great-looking, long-lasting, chemical resistant surface. The polyaspartic top coat gives your floor a stronger fade resistant floor system.